When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way— Wayne Dyer


DeeDee moments

On our drive to school this morning, as my daughter and I were talking, somehow the topic of 'crying wolf' came up. I found myself narrating to her the anecdote behind it - how the shepherd boy cried wolf and fooled the villagers who rushed to his rescue;  and how finally when the wolf really attacked him, no one came to help him....
Me : "So, what do you understand from this?"
DD : " That he should not have shouted 'wolf wolf' so many times, the wolf heard him and came to bite him; If he had not called out, the wolf would not have come."
I had one of those comic book moments with a crazy spiral and a bunch of yellow stars drawn over my head!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! That's what I call lateral thinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He eh! Kids!....always think in ways you dont expect them to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids of this generation!! hehae..They think differently & make us do so too :D
    I guess thats the missing piece of the story which was not told to us while we were kids...of that generation kids!
    Fan-ic :-)

    ReplyDelete