When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way— Wayne Dyer


Nothing in particular-isms

* California! - We're so fabulous that our neighboring state is called  NV!

* I exercise some caution while driving, exercise some patience when dealing with my daughter ( can hear the lie detector beeping!) and I realize, this is about the only exercise I am getting these days!

he he! This just came to me while brushing my teeth this morning, wanted to write it down somewhere before it gets purged out with the timed auto erase that keeps happenning in my head!

Adding on :

* Arguing with your spouse is like running on a treadmill - Time has passed, energy has been expended , but you are where you started, without making any progress! And you are tired!

* Being away from home makes one home-sick! But being out on the sea makes one sea-sick ?

* When you're talking out loud to yourself ( or no one in particular) , you're crazy. When you do the same thing in cyber space, you're blogging!

Disclaimer : These are original flashes from my cerebrum :-), any resemblance to to any quotes from anywhere is purely co-incidental.

1 comment:

  1. good ones..esp the ones abt arguing with DH and blogging :)

    ReplyDelete